Cyber Security Director (Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics – Cyber Security)
This position may requires travel (up to 50% within Canada) and will be based out of our Vancouver Office.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Cyber Security practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Our team helps business leaders protect and manage their risk related to information regarding technology, people, systems, processes, culture, and physical surroundings. We help clients’ understand their current capability and develop a plan to target cyber security investment, helping to respond to actual cyber incidents, and advising on legal issues related to breaches, data privacy, and protection.
• As a Senior Manager/Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients
• Be involved in the financial management of clients
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
• Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing enga